Mar 12, 2009

A new abaya addition

Assalamualaikum dear friends.

This is only a short entry. I'd like to tell you that I've just bought a new abaya from Muslimah Fashionista (pic on the left). The price is only RM65 (very cheap) and plus postage the total cost is still reasonable.

Hopefully it'll arrive soon because I'd like to wear it during my special dinner next week.

The abaya looks good to me and I like the design on the chest area and also on the end of the sleeves. It looks like greenish but I don't know. Just wait until it arrive.

Well, that's all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam kakchik.dah pos yer.insya-allah akan dapat hari isnin.:)ur tracking number EN193995279MY

Unknown said...

wkslm sis. terima kasih ya. kakchik akan menanti dgn sabar, hehehe.

xuen adyla said...

the embroidery is nice... and i think i like the sleeve

its like kembang a bit

so in style

Unknown said...

xuen, you are right, the embroidery is nice but it's not kembang at all. the cutting is more like and A-line.
and I have to shorten the length a bit, hehehe.

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails