Dec 20, 2009

I am back!

Assalamualaikum dear friends and readers. It's the new year and I pray to Allah that all of us will be a better servants to Him by being a better Muslims, spreading more love and peace where ever we are.

Alhamdulillah the final exam finished on last Thurday's afternoon and I've been doing a lot of things ever since. I thought I would have more time to rest but my bookshop is moving out to a new location by the end of this month and I'm also got to finish many tasks at the Library before January. Life can never be more happening for me than the end of December.

While, I'm doing all that, I have draft my first part for LIFE IN MALAYSIA series. InsyaAllah I'm hoping to publish it by the end of this week. With the MOVING OUT SALE and the YEAR END SALE for my both business venture, I feel like I need more energy and help. May Allah give me the ability to handle all these.

So, that's it for now. Wassalam.

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails