Feb 12, 2010

Welcome to Gemalai Boutique

Assalamualaikum wr wbt everyone.
Salawat and salam for Rasulullah Sallahu 'Alaihi Wasallam.
May blessings of Allah be upon us all.

Dear friends and readers,

I'm getting better from my flu fever, alhamdulillah. Thanks for all the du'a and well wishes. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be fully recovered, insyaAllah.

Tonight, once again I'm going to just share some photos of certain clothes shop that I found interesting for you to visit if you visit Kelantan.

For this entry, I present to you BUTIK GEMALAI or Gemalai Boutique.


Actually this boutique is my neighboring shop, just 2 doors on the right side of my bookshop. They sell all kind of silk materials either cheap or expensive. I think there are chiffon too because the fabric looks so sheer, very transparent yet so soft. Let's take a look at a different shot of this shop.

 
Which one do you like?

I'm aiming for 2 pairs of clothes there but it's not in this picture...

 
Ready-made dresses for children and adult.

Well, since I've been wearing jilbab and abayaat almost half of my age, printed clothes can't really entice me anymore. I see many gorgeous clothes but think nothing of it but bring me to a variety of black soft, smooth, silky material, I'm sold. In this shop, I'm still aiming but not shooting yet, lol.
 
Gorgeous kebayas, ONLY RM150 each. "Very cheap...", said the salesgirl, hmmm...

If you love kebaya, Gemalai have a few selected ones for you to choose. Please remember, some kebayas are made to fit your body shape and made from transparent material, so I think this type of kebaya is not suitable to wear in public. Wear a looser kebaya instead like, kebarung (kebaya + baju kurung).

 
Many choices.

The owner of this boutique-shop is a guy who comes to monitor his employees every week. He's a rather nice guy looking from the way he treated his staffs. The staffs are friendly and rather down-to-earth. I think my assistant has already befriended all the staffs there.
 
Just RM80.00 for a pair of ready-made dress. 

Try it and if you find the size is right, the colour is good, the covering of the aurah is covered, and the price is reasonable, why not buy it?

That's all for tonight, wassalam.

4 comments:

Jalinan Timur Enterprise said...

Salam Kak Chik


Nice posting. Have not been to Kota Bharu for quite sometime.

Still down by the flu. Try a hot soup, chicken or soup tulang with extra hot black pepper. Insya Allah it will drive away your flu.
Hope u get well soon.

nazliahnazeer said...

salam kakchik, alhamdulillah dh sembuh. naz nk tnya psl pashmina. sbb naz cek kt org bilik surat,tkde. naz dr hr slasa lg nk tnya,tp bz tk smpat. klu dh atau blm nti kakchik gtau naz la.blh cek blk. 0125357780 nazliahsuriati@yahoo.com. tq. =)

Unknown said...

Wa'alaikummussalam Kak Haliah.

Thank you. It's as simple as usual.

Alhamdulillah I'm much much better that yesterday. I have soup almost every other day, alhamdulillah but I might get bored soon hehe. Don't worry and thanks for the du'a.

Unknown said...

Wa'alaikummussalam Naz.

Pashmina dah dihantar pada hari hari Rabu Naz. Kakchik tak sempat nak maklumkan pada Naz sebab masa tu masih demam, malas nak buka email atau facebook lama2. Sepatutnya dah sampai sebab buat poslaju. Cuba Naz cek tracking no: EN 263718601 MY

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails