This is really a one happy day for me. You know what? One of the Nuffnang advertisers has decided to advertise their products in this blog. For the first time KakChik's Wardrobe received a Buffered Earning advert. Usually it's the Keluargaku Sayang's blog.
I am very happy with this new development.
This is like making money while blogging.
I have been letting Nuffnang to advertise in this blog since 29 September 2009 and I have never get a buffered earning here except for Campaigns. Thank you Nuffnang and DiGi for choosing to advertise here. Hopefully this blog will generate more readers after this and also help me with the cost of maintaining it.
I pray for more adverts.
For more info on Nuffnang, please read here.
What advantages do you offer ME, the blogger?
- Firstly, there are the monetary gains! We’ll do all the groundwork looking for advertisers and link you in with them. Once an ad is served on your blog, you start making income!
- It is our sincere belief that Blogs should be credible and rich sources of information. Correspondingly, we will do our utmost best to ensure the ads served on your Blog match your content and readership as closely as possible. What this means is that your readers will be up to speed with the best deals in the market place!
- We are also seeking affiliations with strategic partners like web hosting companies to bring you additional benefits. Stay tuned!
- Nuffnang.com.my has a dedicated “Featured Blogger” column, which will throw the spotlight on a number of Bloggers every month. Will the spotlight be on you next?
- Nuffnang as the first Asia Pacific's blog advertising community always organize fun and exciting events for our bloggers to attend and most of the time, it is entirelyfree of charge!
How much do I earn?
For CPM campaigns
- What you earn depends on the number of Average Unique visitors you received in the week that the ad campaign is built.
- You will then be arranged into specific “Blogger bands” that directly correspond to your number of Average Unique visitors.
- For each campaign, you will be paid a fixed amount for every ad unit. The amount depends on what your Blogger band is. The higher your Blogger band (i.e. more unique visitors), the higher your earnings.
- All information on your blogger band and your earnings can be viewed within your CMS Earnings Page. All information will be updated within 3 working days after the ad campaign is completed.
For CPC campaigns
- You earn by the number of unique clicks generated by your unique visitors on the ad unit that is running the CPC campaign.
- Your earnings will be credited 3 days after the CPC campaign ends. A CPC campaign ends when it reaches its maximum number of clicks.
- Should your blog display a CPC ad but not generate any clicks on the ad unit, no earnings will be accumulated and updated.
For MCPM (Metered CPM) campaigns
- Advertisers buy a set of unique visitors from your blog that will be able to see their ads on your blog for a certain number of weeks.
- The earnings for your mCPM campaign will be held in Buffered Earnings while the campaign is running till your blog finish serving the number of uniques the advertisers bought from your blog. Once your blog finish serving the number of uniques, the earnings will be credited to your Current Earnings.
Got to have my lunch now. See you.