Jul 10, 2010

Life is a bit difficult when you don't own a laptop

Assalamualaikum dear friends and readers,

My life currently has become a bit stress since my laptop crashed down on July 4th. I thought it can still be repaired but I'm not that lucky. For a person who works and have pleasure with using a laptop, I feel handicapped.
My beloved dead laptop - thanks for obediently do all my bidding through out this 5 years without getting ill even once. RIP.

Right now I'm borrowing my husband's pc while he's doing his work with his laptop. He might need this pc too soon. As a sports journalist he needs more than one pc. And the FIFA World Cup along with the Malaysian Football League, I just can't use his pc so much.

I think by the end of this month I shall buy a new laptop. I don't care. I can't be efficient in my business without the laptop. There are so many dealings with customers, suppliers and publishers that I do online. I'm definitely gonna buy me a new laptop.

Hopefully my husband will be supportive - as in sponsoring part of the cost :D

4 comments:

umm ruman said...

Salam kak Chik,

Lappy is much more cheaper nowadays in fact you can get around RM1500 for the smallest lappy. Good luck with the lappy hunting kak chik
as for me, I've been using IBM lappy since 2004..and it never fails me..:-) heavy as a bulldozer but very durable..You won't get IBM anymore.

Blue Pearl said...

aw darling, Im so sorry. Its funny how unknowingly attached we become to our laptops. Whenever the wifi refuses to work at home, Im lost *chuckles*

Sure hubby will sponsor - just tickle him and bribe him a little...use that feminine skill.

Unknown said...

Wkslm Umm Ruman.

Yes, I know but I'm a bit picky because of my type of usage of the laptop. My last laptop was bought in 2005 and have never fails me too until now.

hehe, IBM is like a museum artifact these days.

Unknown said...

Blue Pearl, my hubby is made from stronger stuff. But I'll will try to lure him, lol until he agrees.

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails