Aug 19, 2010

This and That

Assalamualaikum and happy Ramadhan everyone.

What a busy day ahead and at the back of my mind, I keep reminding myself to have a look at my notes because tomorrow I have another exam to sit. So I have to neglect this blog for a few days and focus on the main blog only. 

Suhur's menu: Sweet Sour Scrambled Egg

I'm sorry for doing this but my focus is branching out so much. I am trying to be focus in a few current things that I'm doing. Even though I plan not to pay lots of attention to business during Ramadhan, and give more attention to other ibadat, it's just impossible.

This is gonna be brief and I'd like to share with you something. C of the blog Old Muslim Woman In the Shoe has interviewed me and the interview was published yesterday in her blog. If anyone interested in reading, please visit HERE.

Bye for now. Wassalam.

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails