Sep 23, 2010

Just an update.

Assalamualaikum and good morning everyone.

Alhamdulillah... after a night of peaceful rest, I am very happy that Allah still allow me to wake up this morning. There are still so many things that I want to do as an addition to my good deeds part before I parted with this world. Amal makruf nahi mungkar, is easy to say but not very easy to apply.

Today, as usual is the busiest day for me. I already prepared a list of tasks that I'd have to complete starting from the Home Tasks, the Business Tasks and the Pleasure Tasks. Thanks to dear husband, two of my Home Tasks are already complete. He washed all the dirty clothes yesterday, alhamdulillah. The only thing that I have to do now is folding, hanging and ironing them.

Sweeping the floor is also done for both floors. Alhamdulillah and thank you to dear husband. I'm going to treasure his thoughtfulness and insyaallah will treat him with something special for lunch today. Since he's working from home, he's gradually adapting his self as the 'house manager'. I know it's not easy and challenging to his ego, but dear husband has changed a lot. I think emotional stability comes with open mindedness and wise decision in handling life obstacles. Just alhamdulillah.

Ok, now I have to start preparing to go out for the Business Tasks and if I manage to handle everything nicely I might pamper myself with the last tasks. Sight-seeing or window-shopping looks interesting hehe.

And this is my fashion idea for today.

See you later.

4 comments:

Elena said...

salam kakchik......saya emai kakchik ke haniaziz@yahoo.com pasal nak order jubah layla kakchik dapat tak??

Unknown said...

wkslm alynna. takde sampai... sebabnya alynna tulis email tu ada silap sikit.

hanniaziz@yahoo.com ada 2 n kat nama tu.

alynna boleh tinggalkan pesanan di dlm kotak komen post pun tak pe.

C said...

Asalaamu alaikum

Alhumdullilah your husband is helping you. My husband always helps too but in Malaysia my mother-in-law was not impressed at all! Mengapa? Saya ada enam anak-anak (at that time) dan dh tidak pergi kerja so what's the big fuss lah?

M said...

Salaam, sis.

It's great that your husband is helping you, Masha'Allah. He sounds like a wonderful man. Likewise, I'm happy to hear that you had a peaceful sleep. :)

C: I always find it strange that people are so opposed to men assisting with house work. If a woman is home with the children, it is her duty to mind the house, but there is nothing wrong with men helping out if they wish to. I also think it's perfectly acceptable for men to cover some of the household chores if both partners are working outside the home and have come to an agreement; my hubby and I both work, so he helps with some of the cooking, cleaning, etc. by his own choice. Men and women each have their roles in marriage, but a woman's role is NOT to be a slave to her husband, which is something that my hubby understands, praise Allah. We are all very lucky to have thoughtful spouses.

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails