Nov 2, 2010

Where was I?

Assalamualaikum to all dear friends and readers.

I'm really sorry for not blogging for almost a week. Actually I did blogged everyday at Keluargaku Sayang but there were lots of activities regarding my bookshop and abayashop that I have to neglect KakChik's Wardrobe for a while. I don't even spare time to reply to your comments and messages. I'm really am sorry.

It's the end of the year and there are many works to be done such as accounts for both businesses, stocks updates and inventories, so many new abayaat have already arrived and I have to take photos, edit them and upload them to the blogshop and also to facebook's albums. Ok, ok, enough with all the excuses. I know you do not want to hear that.

abayaelegan.blogspot.com

Anyway, I have good news for you. Starting from yesterday (sorry for telling you about this today) my abaya blogshop is having our 1st Anniversary Sale until the end of this month. And I haven't write a proper entry for it yet at ABAYA ELEGAN. I am in such a busy situation right now. To top it off, one of my assistance is in labour and the other one is a flood victim. (I think she managed to come to work today). They are my good assistances and they are having difficulties which I have to tolerate. Hopefully everything will be good for them after this.

I'm learning to be a good manager for my life. It's not always easy to jumble between family, work and businesses but I have lots of fun doing all that. Thankfully, I have a husband who's always support me especially when I came home tired. He'll help with the household chores and that'll make lots of my tasks easy. Alhamdulillah.

I think that's for now as an update about what's going on in my life recently. Insyaallah I'll try to reply all your comments and messages. Another thing before I forget, I haven't reply to some of your emails especially the long ones because it takes a bit of a time for me to think and compose my reply. Insyaallah I'll be sending the reply soon especially to adib, binetou, miza, aida and em. Thanks to all your emails.

Lots of love,
KakChik

2 comments:

Shahirah Elaiza said...

The abaya with rose embroidery is really pretty!!

Unknown said...

I think so too and right now I'm still waiting for it to arrive. BTW, thanks for dropping by Shahirah. I love reading your blog.

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails