Mar 12, 2011

Visit Our New Domain at kakchik.com

Assalamualaikum to all dear faithful readers.

Thank you very much for being my loyal visitors and readers. Inshaallah I will always be grateful to all of you for supporting me while I'm using blogspot to blog.

If you are aware of my previous post about migrating KakChik's Wardrobe to its own dotcom, I hope you won't be surprise if tomorrow this blogspot is no longer running.

This might be my last post in this blog because right now KakChik's Wardrobe is in the process of migrating to a new domain.


The new look of KakChik's Wardrobe.

Please visit KakChik's Wardrobe at:



I will start blogging using the new domain which is using wordpress base. And knowing myself who's always comfortable in using blogger, wordpress is a new territory that I shall take time to explore and make full use of my knowledge.

Oh, only the URL is change but the blog name still remain as KakChik's Wardrobe. Don't worry, I shall never change it.

Thanks again everyone.

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails