Dec 25, 2008

My Niqab Style

Salam everyone. May Allah give you plenty of happiness and prosperity.

Today, once again someone (maryam) was asking me of how to wear a hijab like me. That is by just using a one piece 60" hijab to make a niqab too.

Well... previously a few friends also asking me to demonstrate but as this is something that's going to be published online, I need to make a wise decision and of course I can't be the model. It's so difficult to use the self-timer on my camera so I just opt not to try it. And if I do, I have to edit the photos, and that I'm not very happy to do.

Insya-Allah, when my niece is here, she'll be my model since her mother is already agreed. Until then, just keep checking for updates.

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails