It's 10.51 am and I should be in my tutorial class now but I choose not to go because Ummi is not well and I think keeping her company is better. I don't want to leave my mother at home alone with my nieces because they would not let her rest.
And... I'm really sorry for being away for a few days. Actually I am here but I have no mood to right anything due to some workloads from my bookshop. It's the time to balance the account and paying my suppliers. So I was a bit tired to write although I did have so many ideas to share with you.
Anyway, I think to boost my energy and start a meaningful Jumu'ah, I'll do the tag from GULSHAN of My Innocent Paradise. It's an HONEST SCRAP TAG.
Hmm... what would I tell you about me that I haven't tell? I've got to scratch my head a bit to get 10 honest thing about me. Let's see...
1. I love books so much and the most that I have are a very contrasting type of books. Maybe 40% of my books are Islamic books and around 30% are Historical Romance Novels. Besides that are other type of books. Very contra isn't it? I think my English improve a lot from my reading of those novels since my teens but nowadays I prefer to tone them down and venture into more books for my deen.
2. I'm a very confident person and I always believe that what is good that I want to do, insyaAllah I'll do it the best that I can although I have to defy tradition and culture. For example, it's not common in my boarding school to see girls wearing an abaya and at the same time involve actively in so many school and social activities. Usually if a girl wears abaya and bigger hijab, she would be quite unapproachable because that's the norm. However I think this situation has change after more than 17 years.
3. I like watching Korean dramas. I even know some Korean words and keep thinking of learning the language. Well at least I gain something from watching those dramas.
4. At the age of 30 my Periodontist sister encourages me to straighten my crowded teeth by wearing braces after I have been suffering quite long of gum ache and tooth ache. Two teeth have to be taken out to give more space for my other teeth and after enduring more than 2 years, the braces were finally out. Now, there's no more ache in my mouth, alhamdulillah. I have a more beautiful smile too, hehe.
5. I was always mistaken as a Chinese. People see me (those who can see me), give me one look and say, "are you chinese?". I don't know... I think I'm 100% Malay but who knows maybe one of my ancestor was Chinese and the gene gets to me. And I love Chinese food.
6. Every month I wish that my period would not come and my doctor would tell me THE GOOD NEWS but it looks like my wish has not come true yet. I know Allah knows best and He's weaving my life so good so far and He wants to test me with this test. I will keep trying though and pray that soon I can be a mother too.
7. After so many years hating black, I finally fell in love with the colour 2 years ago and just look what has happen to me since then. My closet is getting blacker and blacker inside from all those black abayaat.
8. I am thinking of furthering my studies in Early Childhood to become an expert but I haven't tell my husband yet. Maybe when I finally decided I would have to take a rest from my job at the Library and be a full time student. Being a long distance learner is convenient for now but maybe not if I want to complete my studies before I'm 40.
9. I am so happy that my married life so far is full of happiness and there's up and down just like everyone else. The best thing that makes our relationship more beautiful is the memory of the first time my husband got to see me which was on the morning after the nikah. He had never see me before that although he did try once, hehe. I'm so thankful to my niqab and of course our Lord.
10. Usually women love flowers and tend to plant them around the house but not me. I love greens and I plan to have them a lot when my house is complete and we move in. I know I'm not good with plants but people are telling me that to make them grow nicely, just talk to them as we talk to someone we love. We'll see either my plan will work or not.
THERE, at last I finish this tag. Gulshan, I hope that will do. NOW, let's see who would be my next 10 PERSON to tag. I choose:
- Sasha of HAZRIN & SASHA
- Baran of SALAMS
- Lin of LINSHARLIANA.COM
- Enon of MULUT LASER NURUL
- Nadia of AIDANISM
- Ayscha of TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
- UniMuslimah of UNIVERSITY BOUND MUSLIMAH
- Wnorhaslina of UNGU VIOLET
- Syaz of BERJALAN.MELIHAT.MENTAFSIR
- Gurl of BLUSH HONEYDEW