Sep 14, 2009

I wish to have her dress

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

This is just a short entry.
I just want to post 2 pictures. One is the one below which shown actress Nora Danish wearing a gorgeous abaya-like dress that I really like. I'm so gonna copy that design for my next abaya. I saw her pic in yesterday's tabloid and fell in love instantly. It looks simple yet very elegant. I might do a little bit more coverage on the chest to make it safe. Hers is a bit sexy for me, LOL.

LOVE THIS DRESS!

Another pic is of me wearing another new abaya from the ABAYASOUQ. I took the pic from top-down perspective so you just can see my abaya and the matching hijab. Actually this abaya has its own matching shayla but I feel it would be more businesslike if I wear it with the grey hijab to work. The shayla would be suitable when I'm attending a formal function.

DO YOU LIKE THE DESIGN?

That's it. Happy fasting! We still have a few more days to enjoy and DON'T FORGET TO ACCEPT MY EID MUBARAK CARD IN THE PREVIOUS POST.

2 comments:

umm ruman said...

I love and I loike whatever abaya you choose kak chik..heheh Nora Danish will looked more fabulous if she wear hijab with that gorgeous abaya.

Unknown said...

thanks kak azah. your comment always make me smile. yes, kak, 100% agree with you.

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails