Jan 21, 2010

Betrayal

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum to everyone who came for a visit or just drop by. Have you ever been betrayed? What do you feel when someone you trusted betrayed you? How would you handle the problem? Yes, I have so many questions regarding this topic. You would ask, "why, what happen?" Well... just something unthinkable happened.


Pic credits: Zawaj.com

Monica A. Frank, Ph.D said that,
"Betrayal is probably the most devastating loss a person can experience. To be betrayed, the person must first experience trust in the betrayer. It is fairly impossible for you to be betrayed if you did not trust the individual in the first place. Therefore, the definition of betrayal involves the act of someone violating your trust in them."
It's TRUE.
When an individual is betrayed by someone, they lose trust in that person. In trusting another person, we believe that they won't hurt us; when they do hurt us, we then have the awareness that this other person has the capacity to hurt us. Therefore, we have lost something very important to the relationship.

Why did you broke my trust? This is the first thing that would be in your mind. If you are a very patient person, you would be pondering this question quietly. But if you are not, you might be crying your heart out.
Go on, lie to me and take me for granted. You'll regret all this soon. Don't you remember, Allah is everywhere and there are two Malaikats on either side of you? Please... please be responsible for all your actions. Remember the hadith that we learned during Form 4 in secondary? I remember it says that we should be responsible toward our own selves, our parents, our community and of course our deen.

Don't ever stabbeb me behind my back!  Do not claim nothing has happened. Do not say I was wrong! Find forgiveness, please... as soon as possible, from the person that trust you.
The reason that betrayal is the most devastating kind of loss is because most often it is a loss that didn't have to occur. It only occurs because of someone's deliberately hurtful behavior, or their carelessness, or their own personal weakness.The person who was betrayed believes that the choice was wrong and preventable
O Allah... I know this is your test. I know you are testing me so that I can remember who I am, why I am here and where I will be going soon. This is only part of the trials that I would have to overcome. If I become hysterical and loss my patient, I loose. But I think I win.

Please stay there for me so that tonight, tomorrow until I meet you again in Mahsyar.

I need You. Especially now.

I win because I'm so calm and not angry at all.

I win because I'm strong.

I win because I say things because of Allah.

20 comments:

Cikgu Khairul Arif said...

salam ziarah,
betrayal,hmm.really got people like that one lo,
be close to GOD and it helps alot,
gudluck!

nuff zzz

Bogbong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HijabRockers said...

Ler...napa ni kakchik?

ummu said...

Salam kak Chik
bagaikan ada yang tersirat
sukar diungkap
hanya bicara hati
menyelusuri ruang diri
semoga Allah menguatkan saudaraku ini
kerna patinya Allah sayangkanmu
lalu diuji sebegini

Hajar Alwi said...

Assalamualaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Not that I know of sis. :)

There is a quote that my mum likes to remind us from time to time; "Biar orang buat kita jangan kita buat orang." Whatever it is, seek solace from Allah S.W.T and pray the person that betrays us will be brought back to His side.

Stylomom said...

Salam Chik... Relax, happens all the time, especially people who has hasad in their heart. I keep getting people say untrue things about me, like you I spend more time talking to Allah and this helps all the time. take heart and stay positive.

Unknown said...

selamat datang KaorU.
there's someone who betrayed someone and the someone is really really hurt. Thanks

Unknown said...

Mr BogBong
Don't worry, you don't even know what's the real thing that I'm saying here and I am not pouting.
It's not PRASANGKA because it's proven, that's why it's so hurtful.
What's wrong with being a niqabi. Don't expect too much because I'm also a human being just like you. And my iman is sometimes up and sometimes down. I am only human. I use this space to vent out some of my anger because it'll make me feel better.
Donning a niqab is my way of getting closer to Allah, nothing's to do with other people.

Unknown said...

Nurul, this is some kind of de-stressing process by venting out.

Unknown said...

Wa'alaikummussalam Masyitah.
Tidak mengapa kalau tidak memahaminya 100% kerana sememangnya post ini ditulis utk legakan hati sambil menjaga identiti individu tertentu.
Terima kasih atas prihatin Masyitah. Kakchik kuat insyaAllah.

Unknown said...

Wa'alaikummussalam wr wbt Hajar.
You are lucky not to be tested this way. Alhamdulillah. Yes, I know that quote too and I believe it's true. InsyaAllah me, my heart and myself is in Allah's hands, don't worry.

Unknown said...

Wa'alaikummussalam Stylomom.
If you can see me, I'm sure you'd say I'm looking so cool, like nothing's happened. Every times this kind of test happen I will firstly seek Allah's forgiveness and pray that He give me strength to face the hurdles and overcome it. InsyaAllah, think positive. Thanks my friend.

ishare whomyrare said...

Assalamualaikum kak chik. Betrayal is a common thing around this world. Just calm down kak chik. I'm sure everything's gonna be ok sooner or later. I'm proud that kak chik is a patience and i adore that. I will be always be there for you sis. Insyallah. My prayers are with you. Take care kak chik. Love you sis for the sake of Allah.

Bogbong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nida said...

what ever it is, may Allah subhanu wa ta'ala give you the strenght and patience to get through. inshaAllah *hugs*

Unknown said...

Wa'alaikummussalam gurl.
Don't worry my dear, I'm so calm that's why I can still write and say things that's inside my heart. I'm okay after I wrote this. It's always like that for me. Thank you dear adik for being there for me. I really appreciate that.

Unknown said...

Mr Bogbong,
Hehe... you're not doing such thing lar. I just don't like the last statement in the prev comment. It's sounds like a warning to me as a niqabi. No lah, I'm not that Haniza. She must be someone else with good English to be writing in that tabloid. I've never read the Mata Mata column although I know who are RPK, kickdefella or Hishamuddin R.
Well, actually things always get better when I vent out through writing. I sleep peacefully too, alhamdulillah. Anyway, thanks for you care and I agree with the last 2 sentences completely.

Unknown said...

Jazakillahi khair NiDa. InsyaAllah I'm okay. I've decided to forgive and forget. If the wife of our Prophet can go through life trials as patient as she can, insyaAllah I can too.

aisyahumaira26102006 said...

salam kakchik, i am about to make an entry about betrayal jgk.jd, nk mintak sedikit2 petikan dalam article kak. blh ke?

Unknown said...

Wa'alaikummussalam zaza. silakan... asalkan dinyatakan pendapat siapa yg zaza petik tu.

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails