Jan 17, 2010

A fan page for Abaya Elegan

It's already past midnight and I'm going to sleep in a while. Before shutting down this laptop, I'd like to share with you the new progress in my abaya shop.

Half an hour ago, I've successfully created a FACEBOOK FAN PAGE for Abaya Elegan. I really hope that you will support my business by being a fan.

Here's the badge
.

Abaya Elegan Lovers on Facebook

Thanks in advance. It's okay if you don't like abaya and do not want to be a supporter. Just ignore this appeal. Thank you and sweet dream everyone.

Wassalamualaikum.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Salaam! Congrats on your business! Just wanted to let you know I'm giving away a free Taaj hijab over on my blog:

http://hijabstyle.blogspot.com/2010/01/bonus-january-giveaway.html

Unknown said...

Wa'alaikummussalam Jana. Thank you sis. That's interesting! I'm gonna have a look at the offer.

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails