Jul 28, 2010

I'm Gonna Shop for Big Square Hijab Today

Assalamualaikum and a very good morning everyone.

Alhamdulillah... it's another new day, a rainy day but it's okay because I like when it rains after so many days with a blasting hot sun. Alhamdulillah. The breeze is cool and I feel so fresh inhaling it through my open window. Can you feel it too? Ahhh.... this is why I love living in the 'kampung'. There are still so many green trees around the house and at another side there is a small field which let the wind blow freely through the windows of my home. Mashaallah.

Enough about that :D

I might get confuse looking at all the choices, fuh!

Last night I was pondering upon my promise to a friend (inaskudai) that I'll help her buy some new hijabs. I thought I have some time last week but my planning got changed. Anyway, insyaallah this afternoon after work and after dropping my bookshop, I'm going to the town to survey and maybe buy her some nice hijabs. 

I'm also in need of a shopping therapy LOL but I'm just looking for nice clothes as my Ramadhan gifts for the in-laws and also for my two helpful shop assistants. The items that I'm looking for are:
  • 4 big 60 inches square hijabs for inaskudai
  • 2 big instant hijabs for MIL and the youngest SIL
  • 1 size M instant hijab for another SIL
  • I might buy my FIL a kuffiah ( a cap-like headpiece for Muslim man).
  • 2 enough lengths of clothes for baju kurung for my two assistants
Yes, that would be all that I'm buying. This time around I'm going alone. Insyaallah the places that I'm going is usually crowded with women so not to be worry. And of course Hubby knows.

Everyone, let's go shopping!

4 comments:

lina said...

salam kak chik..best nyer shopping....i dh lama tk pergi...

Unknown said...

wkslm lina. kakchik pun dah lama tak shopping lina. macam excited pulak hehe.

umm ruman said...

SAlam Kak Chik,

We gonna be best shopping buddies if I'm staying next door to you..:-)

Unknown said...

Wkslm kak azah. I think so too. Looks like we have so many things in common :)

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails