Aug 1, 2010

Mishlah Abaya

Mishlah

The 'Mishlah', is a cloak like abaya, which drapes the whole body. it doesn't have defined sleeve or waist shape, thus giving it a very modest look. The cuffs light embroidery, which on this display model is black but can be changed to a colour of your liking, just choose a colour from the options box.This abaya does not require bust size as it does not have any side seams.

You can buy this abaya from Tahura.com
Price: GBR Pound Sterling 50.00 / USD78.02 (Sorry I don't sell it, this is only for sharing.)

You can choose size according to your length between 48 inches to 64 inches.

And there are 12 colours to choose.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually like it :)!

Blue Pearl said...

Salaam alaikum dear one, Just dropping by to say رمضان كريم, May Allah make your fasts the fasts of those who fast sincerely, Inshallah. Barakallah feek

Ps: I love butterfly abaya's. They are gorgeous.

Unknown said...

JASMINA, for a tall person like you, I think you'll look great wearing it :)

Unknown said...

Wa'alaikummussalam dear Blue Pearl, MashaAllah, syukran jazilan kathira sis. May Allah bring us lots of rahmah and barakah during the month of Ramadhan. Thank you sis. Ramadhan Kareem to you too.

Me too.

umm ruman said...

Salam kak Chik,

I like it too but I don't think so it is suitable for my workplace. Perhaps for special occasion but I love the design thou.

umm ruman said...

Salam kak Chik,

Nice abaya, I love every thing you displayed here. However, I don't think so it is suitable for my working environment. Perhaps more accurate for special occasion.

Unknown said...

Wkslm kak azah,

yes, maybe this one is not that suitable with your working environment. it depends. better wear something suitable yet comfortable to our hearts and soul.

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails