Dec 28, 2010

Being simple during the trip.

Assalamualaikum dear readers and friends.

It's another busy day for me after the holiday. I have 3 different accounts to close and life has started to feel like I'm living in a war zone. Dateline... dateline...  Well, it is my fault for not being one great accountant but a manageress who have to take over someone else job. Life has to go on and by the end of this week, all those accounts must be balanced and closed. May Allah bless me with clear mind and good health so that I can do this job very very well.

Anyway, enough talking about my work, let's take a look at what I have worn during my trip to Hattyai, Thailand. 3 days, so there were 3 different outfits. Here's the first one worn on the first day.

I'm wearing abaya C29 from Laniz Collection.

For the second day, I wore an all black abaya, with a side opening, a bit like a kimono. I don't know whether you can see it clearly or not.

The all black abaya with black embroidery. Abaya AR100.

And on the last day, I chose to wear the black with brown stripes jilbab which I have designed myself. It was custom made in 2000. Yes, the jilbab is already 10 years old but it is still in a good condition and I can still fit myself in it, alhamdulillah.

In front of Krue Se Mosque in Pattani.

I know some muslimah like to wear pants when they are touring but for me abaya or jilbab is always suitable and easy for me to pray. We Malays like to wear 'kain sembahyang' for praying but I prefer praying in my clothes provided that I'm confident that is's clean.

So, it's up to you and your comfort to wear whatever you like. I don't have the authority to ask you to follow me. Remember, be comfortable in whatever we wear as long as we're sure that Allah will like it. Wassalam.

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails