Dec 31, 2010

The Abaya Ladies

Assalamualaikum everyone. Happy 25th Muharram 1432 Hijri @ New Year 2011.

This will be my last entry for the year 2010. I think this is the year where I lost a bit of my enthusiasm in writing in KakChik's Wardrobe. I don't know what happen exactly but when I reflect, I think facebook has taken part of my blogging spirit. However, I'm still going to keep this blog in next year's important list. I love writing here and most of all I love the interaction with friends from everywhere on this earth.

Source: Nur Ilham Hamzah

Back to the topic above, I just want to share with you that I have a group in facebook which I named THE ABAYA LADIES (TAL). This group is a closed group and ladies who love abaya and have a facebook account have to make a request to join it. The purpose of the restriction is to prevent the group from fakes muslimah. Alhamdulillah, so far everything is doing alright.

TAL's members are mostly Malaysian and some of the are my facebook friends who happens to love wearing abaya. The rest are from other countries and also my customers. The objectives of this group as far as I'm concern are:

1. to make friends with muslimah who wears abaya, it's fun talking about our same interest.
2. to share Islamic knowledge and information
3. to share our knowledge about abaya; the material, the quality, the originality, the comfort, and such.
4. to gain comfort from friends who love the sunnah style.

A few months ago TAL has planned for a gathering in Kuala Lumpur but due to our technical difficulties, the event has to be postponed. At the same time Abaya Elegan was planning to have a gathering with its customers around Kelantan and as the creator of TAL and the owner of Abaya Elegan, I don't see any wrong to take an opportunity in organizing a gathering in Kelantan.

I've informed to all TAL members through the group's wall and in planned for the event. Alhamdulillah it was done this morning from 10 am until 12.30 am at Dar Nur al-Zahra' Islamic Community Library, Kota Bharu. With 5 members plus 3 new customers and 3 children, our gathering was fun and enjoyable. Thank you O Allah.

Insyaallah we'll planned for a bigger event in the coming months. This time around I hope our KL event will be a dream comes true. Thank you for all friends of TAL who came today. I know the best part of our meeting today were trying the abayaat and making friends. I hope I'm right. 

Wassalam.

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails