Dec 14, 2010

Gorgeous Abayaat for Pre-Order

Assalamualaikum and good evening.

This is just a short entry. I am collecting orders for this two new abaya designs which I have bought 2 samples and found that both are in very good standard and quality.

This pre-order is open to all friends and readers from Malaysia, Brunei and Singapore. I'm really sorry for not opening this chance to others. It's a bit difficult for me to manage the payment or money transaction from places outside of these 3 countries. Insyaallah that will be solved soon.

Ok, here are the abayaat:

Abaya C29 - RM200.00
C29 - close up
Another choice is:

Abaya C28 - RM200.00
C28 - close up

If anyone is interested to order, please email me at hanniaziz@yahoo.com before 20 Dec 2010. Thank you.

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails