Jan 14, 2009

Highlight 2: Fashion Set Using a Blouse from EightDesigns

Leisure
Leisure by hanniaziz

This is my latest creation of a few minutes ago and I'm using a SHEEREEN blouse from eightdesigns , a local online ladies fashion store owned by SUE.

Hopefully she won't get mad at me for using her pictures without permission.

And here is her online store:

http://eightdesigns.blogspot.com/

The language is English and I believe anyone from abroad can communicate with her if you wish to purchase any of her items. Please give her a visit. She has tunics and blouses that can be creatively assembled with other items and walla, you'll get a Muslimah wardrobe.

As for my creation above, I only wear that under my abaya.

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails