Apr 2, 2009

How to add Facebook Badges to your blog?

Assalamualaikum everyone. This entry is specially made to help my new friend Ayooni. I hope this entry will help her (and those who don't know) to put the FB badge inside her blog. Please follow the steps below.


STEP 1: Login to your Facebook Profile and scroll down until you see STEP 2




STEP 2: Look to your left sidebar and you will see this word "Create a Profile Badge". I've circled the words and then click it.




STEP 3: You'll see the Facebook Bagdes page. Here you can EDIT your badge or you can CHOOSE either to:
  1. Add the widget a bit faster by clicking the + sign at the Blogger icon then follows a few simple instructions. The widget will be pasted in your blog. OR
  2. Manually copy & paste the HTML code. Copy the code -> login to your blog Dashboard -> go to Layout -> Page Element -> Add a Gadget -> HTML/Javascript -> Paste the code -> Save


I think that all there is. Hopefully this will help you my friend. If you want to see a clearer pic, just click on it. Seeya!

6 comments:

Hajar Alwi said...

Assalamualaikum sis,

Neat guide! Haven't thought of placing it in my blog ... but if I change my mind, I'll know where to find the steps. :) Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Walaikumsalam Hajar.
Alhamdulillah if you find it useful. I'm glad.

Ika Wardani said...

assalamu'allaikum kak chik..... thanks for your tips..... I'll try to add my FB on my blogspot.......

Unknown said...

Wa'alaikumsalam Edi Retnati. You are welcome. I hope you'll succeed.

Anonymous said...

salam...kakchik thanks for de effort for doing this really appreciate it so much! THNKS TO U ONCE AGAIN

Unknown said...

wkslm ayooni. tolong-menolong itukan didikan agama kita. selagi boleh ditolong kakchik akan cuba. sama-samalah kita.

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails