Jun 1, 2009

Hectic Day, Late Night Snack

Assalamualaikum.

It was a very hectic yet fun day for me. Today's the last day of our bookfair and I just came home from the Hall after repacking all the unsold books. Alhamdulillah... although the sale was a bit drop compared to last year, I still want to think positive. Apart from the not very inspiring sale, we managed to secure a few business dealings with some schools. After the school holidays, we are going to round the state capital promoting our books. Insya-Allah.

Mmm... it's almost 12.30am and I am having my SNACK.

After helping my beloved hubby and assistants packing the books and sending those boxes back to our bookshop, I came home with a VERY HUNGRY STOMACH. Upon looking in the kitchen, there are so many interesting ingredients but I'm SO TIRED so I make this SLURPY YUMMY INSTANT CURRY MEE with some added vege, chicken meat, meatballs and an egg.

I don't thing I can finish the whole plate. Let's save some for dear hubby. He's not home yet. Needs to send the van back to the school. I drove my car and he drove the van. Both vehicles can occupy all the boxes and shelves.

A picture at the bookfair. A small interested customer looking at the books while his sisters are discussing about which books to buy.


And here's me last night and the make-shift payment counter.


Got to go now. It will be hard to sleep after 12. Huhu... what shall I do now? Maybe read a book or... Zikr to sleep.

Ma'assalama.

2 comments:

xuen adyla said...

a nice day u got there

Unknown said...

xuen, alhamdulillah. Thank God for giving me the strength.

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails