Oct 3, 2009

Almost Lost My Skill

I've been away from POLYVORE for quite a long time. I did login but no idea for me to create a new set until a few weeks ago. My skill in Polyvore is getting rusty and I feel like I'm starting all over again.

Here are 2 sets that I've created a few days ago.



It is not very easy to create a set when you almost forgot how it's done. It's the same with language, as you all know, English is my second language and I seldom meet English talking person in my hometown. Of course there a few friends that can help me polished it back but how many time I can do that with them? Hmm... that's why I keep trying my best to write in English even though I know there're lots of grammar mistake and so on. But hey, at least I'm trying.

Oh, what am I rambling about?

8 comments:

ChocolateandWoolens said...

It's the opposite with my husband! He's losing his Bahasha because we live in the USA and I'm a native English speaker, so we speak that together.

Unknown said...

Hi there Margaret. Do you mean your husband is Malaysian? It's actually difficult to stay fluent if you didn't practice is regularly. I think that's what happen to you husband. And welcome to KakChik's Wardrobe!

ChocolateandWoolens said...

Yup, he's Malaysian, but he hasn't been living in the country since he was about 18.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that red and black abaya, very pretty! :)

Unknown said...

Margaret - Oh, I see... that's why he's loosing the language. Don't you have any friends or acquaintances from Malaysia near your place? If he's still want to speak the language it would do him good to speak to someone else in Bahasa. Just my thoughts.

Unknown said...

Hijab Chic - I love it too that's why I use it in the set. very gorgeous isn't it?

ChocolateandWoolens said...

Unfortunately, we live in a rural area. He's one of the only Asian people in my town, from any country! He is a lone Malaysian!

Unknown said...

Margaret - Mmm... that would be hard then. Why don't you try watching Malaysian TV Channel such as TV3 OR TV9 through internet, most of the programs are in Bahasa. Maybe it can help a bit. After you married, have both of you ever been to Malaysia?

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails