Nov 20, 2009

Life Must Go On, A Reminder to Me

Assalamualaikum dear sisters and brothers (if any of you are here).

I'm sorry for not writing anything yesterday. My life is a bit busy recently and I've encountered a few problems with my bank. And also it is mt week to complete my assignments that were supposed to be submitted today. However, my tutors are out of the State and I have to postpone submitting the assignments. Actually it was a relief because I can recheck them and make some adjustment.

Anyway, after the recent events that have shocked like the whole Muslim community especially in youtube, I kept reading more Qur'an, try to do my solah sincerely and have several discussions with my friends regarding that. I have to thank those two girls for making me seeking my Deen more and feeling closer to religious people. To learn Islam, first and foremost we have to learn the tawhid and although I already learn and know about it, it seems I need to strengthen my understanding and knowledge on it. I believe that when we really understand the tawhid then our hearts will be stronger on this Deen.


My Holy Qur'an with Text and Translation from Yayasan Restu.

However, just now I randomly open up the Qur'an with translation and this is the page that was opened:

Translation of Surah Az-Zumar (The Multitudes or The Groups): ayah 71 - 75

"And those who disbelieve shall be taken to Hell in multitudes; until when they come to it, its doors will be opened, and its keepers will say to them: "Did not messengers from among yourselves come to you (apostles), reciting to you the Signs of your Lord, and warning you of the Meeting of this Day of yours?" They will reply: "Yea!" And the Word of torment was bound to be fulfilled in respect of the unbelievers." (71)
"It will be said: "Enter the gates of Hell, abiding therein, and evil is the abode of the arrogant." (72)
"And those who feared their Lord will be taken to the Garden in multitudes; until when they come to it, its doors will be opened, and its keepers will say: "Peace be upon you, you will be happy, so enter it to abide forever." (73)
"And they will say: "All praise is due to Allah, Who has fulfilled His Promise to us, and made us inherit the land; we may dwell in the Garden wherever we please"; how excellent is the reward of the (pious workers!)" (74)
"And you will see the angels surrounding the Throne on all sides, glorifying and praising their Lord; and it will be judged between them with justice, and it will be said: "All praise is due to Allah, Lord of the worlds!" (75)

I feel like crying but my heart are quite stubborn to let me do it. I know, this is a reminder to me. Alhamdulillah, random opening of the Quran has lead me to this. Thank you O Allah!

2 comments:

alQasam said...

Askum Kak Chik

May you find peace at heart and were in a great health. Amin.

Actually I come across this matter from this blog and has contininously read severeal posts and watch certain video's of that matter.

I have much to say, yet I think this is not the time yet.

I want to carefully write this issues academically and spiritually.

Just want to add that this is the time, we and them ponder, be alone, and reflect upon ourselves. This is time to let them be alone to reshuffle their thinking. It is the time to say enough to words.

I pray harder then ever for someone I rarely know and InshALLAH I will share later in my private blog regarding the root of this matter and some other that ironic was related to it.

On the end note I just want to qoute one saying's of Saidina Ali KaramALLAHu wajhah.

" Those who know themselves will know GOD"

" Man Arafa Nafsahu Arafa Rabbahu"

It's all back to knowing yourself, know and like REALLY know ALLAH (ma'rifatullah)-which is TAUHID, know ALLAH from every dimension of what knowing your LORD means.

Allahua'lam.

Ms. R said...

Salam alaikom kakchik,

The recent events certainly made me realise that if our foundation is weak, no matter how strong our pillars may be, it will still collapse. You are right about starting from tawheed and establishing it first before we start scurrying towards improving other aspects of the Deen. I am just saying this in general.

Kakchik, if you were to read my old posts, I mentioned before about fearing that I'll lose this Deen. I truly fear if one day my heart change towards different direction than this right path. I certainly don't wish to live in the times of jahiliyyah again. After all, as stated in a hadeeth reported by Imam Ahmad and Al-Hakim:

"The heart of the son of Adam is up to be more unstable than the boiling water in a pot."

This is the reason why the Prophet sallahu alayhi salaam would supplicate frequently: "O Allah, The One Who changes hearts, make my heart firm on your deen." (reported by Imam At-Tirmithi)

It's between them and Allah and we can only do so much now but to make dua for them to be on the right path again.

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails