Assalamualaikum and a very blissful Juma'at to everyone. I've just came home from a very interesting Friday religious lecture in the town. Our Chief Minister is one inspirational person, no wonder he was number 42 among the 500 Influential Leader of the World.
One phrase from him that got stucked really firm inside my head and my heart is, "Sins are like cholestrol in our body." So true. This is a very sound argument if we want to debate about why we need to be a good Muslim with people who only use logic as their arguments.
Enough about that and I hope everyone will ponder more on the phrase. Let's read the story of my life in this country that I've promised before.
1. I tend to base my story more about my life in Kota Bharu because I live here most of my life.
2. This is MY STORY and MY EXPERIENCES so please don't expect me to satisfy your expectation. It might crushed you.
3. I might say something bad about certain things but it's all due to my understanding of what Islam wants us to do on this world regardless of where you are and who you are.
4. DO NOT QOUTE ME but you can believe whatever you want and vice versa. I will do my best to write the truth.
5. I write this to promote my country especially my homestate, Kelantan.
See... I have to make a disclaimer because I don't want people saying that I'm looking for cheap publisity. This is my story of my love for my birthplace where I've treasure a beautiful life as a practicing Muslim. I'm so grateful and thankful to Allah for giving me a chance to be a Kelantanese Malaysian. Alhamdulillah.
My writing in English is not so great and I have to think a bit harder to compile suitable words to form my story. So, it will be quite uninteresting for native speakers. What I really wish is that you will understand what I'm saying, correctly.
Living in Malaysia is Marvelous!
Of course! Because you are FREE to practice your religion, be it Islam, Hindu, Buddha, Christian or paganism as long as you RESPECT the national religion which is ISLAM.
Being Muslim, and have been born in a Muslim family, have all Muslim relatives, living with Muslims neighbours, can easily and freely learn about Islam anywhere, I find this land is a marvelous place that Allah has bestow upon me to live in.
...to be continued