Nov 10, 2010

Request from Suraya

Assalamualaikum and good evening everyone.

I'm here just to update with a short post. This is intended for dear Suraya who has been waiting patiently for me to fulfill her request. I hope she'll forgive me for being so late in doing this. Luckily she reminds me. Alhamdulillah.

So, Sue, this is one suggestion for you. I do not create more than one set because I don't want to confuse you. Let's take a look at my suggestion.





I love your jalabiya Sue. It is very feminine and gorgeous. I would suggest you find a hijab with a darker tone of either pink or burgundy with some bling-bling on it. Find a pair of shoe also from the same colour tone. Matched them with a black shiny clutch to make your appearance a bit formal.

Use only a light make-up with a beautiful kohl applied around your eyes. Just enough to follow the sunnah and enhance a bit your self confidence to walk up that stairs and stand in front of the audience to receive your degree.

And as for the accessories, use some simple bangles maybe black + gold + pink, a bracelet and also a cute ring. Do not add to much.

If my suggestion is not to your liking, I'll be okay but I hope you shall like it.

Congratulation Suraya! Happy Graduation!

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails