Mar 16, 2010

My Favourite Surfing Spot

Assalamualaikum and a very good afternoon everyone.

This is the second time I'm entering a Nuffnang's contest and this time it's under the Project Alpha. This one is for the Instant Cash Blogging contest. And this week's contest topic is My Favourite Surfing Spot.

As for me, my bedroom is always the best place for me to surf either day or night. It's because I have a SOHO bedroom to suit my life style.

Surfing is like an important routine in my daily schedule. I would be spending most of my time in front of the laptop at a small office inside my bedroom. If I feel like dozing of for a bit, the bed is just a few feet away.

Another best thing to surf at my favourite spot is because my dearest husband would also be nearby. Actually our working space is set up close together so that we can be side by side doing our work.

Since dearest husband bought the new Streamyx wireless modem, accessing the internet is so fast and easy at any nooks and corners of our house but the bedroom is still my favourite. I have everything that I need there and I always make sure that the room is neat and tidy.

So, I can always surf the Nuffnang websites and also the Project Alpha's to read their new updates. Ever since I signed up with Nuffnang, I seldom join their contest but once in a while if I see that it is suitable, I would try my luck.

Like this contest, it is to show my support for the Project Alpha and also to earn easy money - yes, Instant Cash Blogging is what they call it. 

P1 Wimax Wiggy

Well since I have the Streamyx at home and at the office, I seldom need a broadband. However, it might be nice to have a P1 Wimax Wiggy as a handy gadget because you never know where you will be needing the internet. It will be a bonus to own one.

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.


Pic credits goes to google and nuffnang/projectalpha

4 comments:

Unknown said...

bestnya kalo dapat 1.. boley melayan internet dgn tenang!.. huhu

Nikel Khor said...

wah..cool...

from Nikel Khor

Unknown said...

Mrs Fiza, memang cool kalau dpt 1 kan.

Unknown said...

Nikel Khor, thanks for the comment.

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails